hA2cg Diet Tips
In addition to following the hA2cg drops and diet protocol, there are other considerations to be made in your daily routine. Please use these helpful hA2cg Diet hints and tips as needed:
- Detoxing – Following the detox protocol is a very important part of the diet. Many people try to skip the detox aspect of the diet to save money but it’s absolutely the wrong thing to do. Not doing the detox (or doing it incorrectly) is the number one cause of failure to lose weight when the hA2cg Diet is being followed correctly.
- Water – Don’t underestimate how much water you will need on this diet. Your body is burning fat and breaking down and remodelling tissue. This leads to all kinds of wastes from the fatty tissue being dumped in to your blood stream. Your body needs extra fluid to help the kidneys flush these wastes and toxins out of the body quickly. Not drinking enough water is also a leading cause of a stall in weight loss.
- Still Hungry – If you find you are still hungry when taking your hA2cg at the recommended dosage of 10 drops 3 times a day, try increasing your number of doses to 4, 5, or even 6 doses a day as needed. You may also want to try the Appetite Control formula to help assist you. Be sure you are drinking plenty of water and/or yerba matte or green tea to help keep your stomach feeling full. And remember, lettuce is the only “calorie free” food on the diet and you may add it to any meal without adding calories, so bulk out your meals by turning them in to a salad – the vinegarette dressing recipe in the Dieter’s Guide is great!
- Hygiene and Cosmetic Products – During the diet you will want to restrict your use of certain hygiene and cosmetic products that may interfere with the diet. Your skin absorbs whatever you put on it, so during the diet you must avoid using anything that has oil in it, particularly any moisturizers you may use. You must also not use anti-perspirent or deodorant which contains aluminium (which most do), because it is a heavy metal which will interfere with the detoxification portion of the diet. Read the labels on your products and check your local health food store or pharmacy or the internet for alternative products with compatible ingredients.
- Sugar Substitute – The only sugar substitute which is permitted on this diet is Stevia because it is an all natural zero calorie sweetener. All other sweeteners are artificial chemicals which are not compatible with the diet and the detox protocol. Do not drink diet soda while on this diet. These artificial sweeteners can cause a stall in weight loss.
- Vitamins and Supplements – Dr. Simeon was very restrictive in his allowance of vitamins and supplements while on the diet for fear that certain oils or caking agents may interfere with the diet. However, DesBio, makers of hA2cg, feel that in most cases, the benefits of taking a multi-vitamin or an Omega-3 fatty acid supplement outweigh the negative impact these substances may have on weight loss during the diet.
© 2012 Abundant Universe, Inc., All Rights Reserved.